# Advanced Driver-Assistance Systems
Syrus can interact with ADAS accessories which help monitor the road to help avoid collisions & accidents. ADAS accessories notify when a vehicle is close to hitting the vehicle or pedestrian in front of it, including alerts for when the vehicle is swerving on the road without directional signals.
- Use the apx-ecu tool to configure the ECU with the compatible ADAS accessory
- Add the ADAS accessory's parameters to the ecu monitor configuration file
- Connect the ADAS accessory to the Syrus
- Install the ADAS accessory in a vehicle
- Receive alerts and information from the ADAS accessory
# Wiring Diagrams
For this example we'll connect the Movon MDAS9 ADAS accessory to the Syrus.
ECU Wiring Pinout (found in 14-pin molex)
|ADAS Wires||Signal||Description||Syrus Signal||Syrus Wires|
|PIN 1||CAN_HIGH||CAN High wire from ADAS accessory, connect to the Syrus Cyan CAN2_H data cable.||CAN2_H||Cyan||PIN 2||CAN_LOW||CAN Low wire from ADAS accessory, connect to the Syrus White/Light Green CAN2_L data cable.||CAN2_L||White||Light Green|